Welcome to Nauset Newcomers!
|Guest | Sign In|
No Members Signed In
Nauset Newcomers, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(7) organization, is one of the premier newcomer organizations in the USA - our organization has 1,204 members and is in our 37th membership year. Our first Membership Year was 1977-1978. Although we are
a large organization, we pride ourselves in appealing to individual needs. We welcome members from Brewster, Eastham, Orleans, Wellfleet and a limited number from other towns.
Our meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month from September through May at the Wellfleet Cinemas on Route 6 just over the Eastham line in Wellfleet.
Our goals are to:
Features for Signed In Members
Need a UserID? Members with a UserID may access member
only features when they are signed in. Use this link to Create a New UserID. Once you have one,
when you are signed in, you will have access to several member only features.
- Directory: Search by Last Name or First Name, who is new this membership year? or view, save or print a full up-to-date directory.
- My Nauset Newcomers: Information on your membership, the Dine Out, Social Events and Group Activities you are enrolled in.
- Information Update: View or edit your membership information. (Membership Menu)
Note: Your first name will be used when name tags or place cards are printed.
- Flyers: The Dine Out and Social Event Committees post information about upcoming events as it becomes available.
- Ease of use: When you are signed in, you will not need to supply identifying information when sending a message.
- Group Activities: When you are signed in and have been enrolled in an activity group by your group leader, you will have access to:
- Group Member List: Members of your group linked to the Membership directory.
- Group Directory (PDF): Useful in planning activities or having a portable directory.
- eMail to Group Members: A tool to send an eMail to ALL members of the group.
- Mobile Site: Use the website on your smartphone to find other members in the directory, and view My Nauset Newcomers.
Are you a member? Please Sign In to see the complete page.
Want to become a member or renew your membership? Visit the Membership Section to learn how.
|Mar 01, '15||The acclaimed concert choir Gloriae Dei Cantores presents Winter Chamber Concerts March 6 & 7 featuring choral treasures of the Renaissance by Palestrina, Byrd, di Lasso, and Francis Poulenc’s hauntingly beautiful Motets for the Season of Lent. The concerts will take place at 7:30pm at the Church of the Transfiguration at Rock Harbor in Orleans, filled with mosaics, frescos, and other sacred art. tickets call 508-240-2400 or visit www.gdcchoir.org.
|Feb 23, '15||Nauset Newcomers sponsors the Lower Cape Outreach Council and will be collecting donations for coffee, canned foods, paper product, toiletries, clean, gently used clothing and bedding prior to the March 11, general meeting.
|Feb 23, '15||
Heritage Museums & Gardens Ellen Spear, President of Heritage Museums and Gardens in historic Sandwich, will speak at the March 11, general meeting, describing the exhibitions and grounds at the site. Doors open at 8:45 for coffee hour prior to the meeting. Non-members always welcome.
| ||3 Announcement(s).
Meeting Cancellation Policy
We do not hold our meetings if the Nauset Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Their web site has information and links to the various radio and television stations to which they
report their closing.
|Page Modified: 8/29/2014 9:34 AM|