Welcome to Nauset Newcomers!
|Guest | Sign In|
1 Member Signed In
Nauset Newcomers, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(7) organization, is one of the premier newcomer organizations in the USA - our organization has 1,117 members and is in our 37th membership year. Our first Membership Year was 1977-1978. Although we are
a large organization, we pride ourselves in appealing to individual needs. We welcome members from Brewster, Eastham, Orleans, Wellfleet and a limited number from other towns.
Our meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month from September through May at the Wellfleet Cinemas on Route 6 just over the Eastham line in Wellfleet.
Our goals are to:
Features for Signed In Members
Need a UserID? Members with a UserID may access member
only features when they are signed in. Use this link to Create a New UserID. Once you have one,
when you are signed in, you will have access to several member only features.
- Directory: Search by Last Name or First Name, who is new this membership year? or view, save or print a full up-to-date directory.
- My Nauset Newcomers: Information on your membership, the Dine Out, Social Events and Group Activities you are enrolled in.
- Information Update: View or edit your membership information. (Membership Menu)
Note: Your first name will be used when name tags or place cards are printed.
- Flyers: The Dine Out and Social Event Committees post information about upcoming events as it becomes available.
- Ease of use: When you are signed in, you will not need to supply identifying information when sending a message.
- Group Activities: When you are signed in and have been enrolled in an activity group by your group leader, you will have access to:
- Group Member List: Members of your group linked to the Membership directory.
- Group Directory (PDF): Useful in planning activities or having a portable directory.
- eMail to Group Members: A tool to send an eMail to ALL members of the group.
- Mobile Site: Use the website on your smartphone to find other members in the directory, and view My Nauset Newcomers.
Are you a member? Please Sign In to see the complete page.
Want to become a member or renew your membership? Visit the Membership Section to learn how.
|Oct 22, '14||Sea Turtles Around Cape Cod will be the focus of the November 12, Nauset Newcomers meeting at the Wellfleet Cimenas. Guest speaker will be Bob Prescott, director of the Massachusetts Audubon Society’s Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary. Doors open at 8:45 a.m. for a free continental breakfast before the meeting. Non members are always welcome.
| ||1 Announcement(s).
Meeting Cancellation Policy
We do not hold our meetings if the Nauset Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Their web site has information and links to the various radio and television stations to which they
report their closing.
|Page Modified: 8/29/2014 10:34 AM|