Welcome to Nauset Newcomers!
|Guest | Sign In|
No Members Signed In
Nauset Newcomers, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(7) organization, is one of the premier newcomer organizations in the USA - our organization has 1,175 members and is 35 years old having been founded in 1977. Although we are
a large organization, we pride ourselves in appealing to individual needs. We welcome members from Brewster, Eastham, Orleans, Wellfleet and a limited number from other towns.
Our meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month from September through May at the Wellfleet Cinemas on Route 6 just over the Eastham line in Wellfleet.
Our goals are to:
Features for Signed In Members
Need a UserID? Members with a UserID may access member
only features when they are signed in. Use this link to Create a New UserID. Once you have one,
when you are signed in, you will have access tseveral member only features.
- Directory: Search by Last Name or First Name, who is new this membership year? or view, save or print a full up-to-date directory.
- My Nauset Newcomers: Information on your membership, the Dine Out, Social Events and Group Activities you are enrolled in.
- Information Update: View or edit your membership information. (Membership Menu)
Note: Your first name will be used when name tags or place cards are printed.
- Flyers: The Dine Out and Social Event Committees post infomation about upcoming events as it becomes avaialble.
- Ease of use: When you are signed in, you will not need to supply identifying information when sending a message.
- Group Activities: When you are signed in and have been enrolled in an activity group by your group leader, you will have access to:
- Group Member List: Members of your group linked to the Membership directory.
- Group Directory (PDF): Useful in planning activities or having a portable directory.
- eMail to Group Members: A tool to send an eMail to ALL members of the group.
- Mobile Site: Use the website on your smartphone to find other members in the directory, and view My Nauset Newcomers.
Are you a member? Please Sign In to see the complete page.
Want to become a member or renew your membership? Visit the Membership Section to learn how.
|May 05, '13||Nauset Garden Club Plant Sale , Saturday May 25, 7:00 AM ~ 9:30 AM at Friend’s Market Place, Main Street, Orleans. Hundreds of plants, perennials, trees, shrubs, veggies, and herbs for sale! Special and unique plants gently used garden tools, accessories, and garden books will also be for sale. Master Gardeners will answer questions.
|May 04, '13||Brewster for the Holidays Committee is seeking new members. Join this fun group of people who put on all the festivities every December in Brewster. We need help with events such as the family party at the Museum of Natural History, Drummer Boy Tree Lighting and the Brewster Band and Jazz concerts. If interested please call Eileen Smith 508-240-1412 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|May 01, '13||Nauset Newcomers member John Ross will be giving a series of six lectures on Tibetan Buddhism at the Wellfleet Public Library on Tuesday evenings from 7pm to 8pm during May and June. The first lecture is May 7. See www.wellfleetlibrary.org for more details.
|May 01, '13||Nauset Newcomers member John Ross will be teaching a meditation class Tuesday mornings from 8am to 9am at Wellfleet Preservation Hall. See www.wellfleetpreservationhall.org for more details.
|Apr 10, '13||25th anniversary of Orleans Garden Tour, Sat, June 22, 10 AM - 4 PM, sponsored by Orleans Improvement Association. Tour features six landscapes and plantings throughout town. After go to the AOSC Art Show at the Orleans COA for artwork collection and refreshments in the garden. Tickets online at www.orleansimprovement.org or at Snow's, Agway and Nory's - $25.00. On day of tour - $30 at Orleans Historical Society.
|Apr 07, '13||Nauset Neighbors, an all volunteer non profit helping seniors in Wellfleet, Eastham, Orleans, Harwich and Brewster remain in their homes, needs a publicity leader for our Board to publicize our work and our need for more volunteers to serve those on our waiting list. Nauset Newcomer members helped start the organization two years ago, and we now have about 160 members and 200 volunteers. Contact Esther Elkin, email@example.com, 508-349-2853
|Mar 19, '13||The Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition's Against the Tide fundraising events, June 22 at Hopkinton State Park and August 17 at Nickerson State Park, Brewster. Proceeds benefit breast cancer prevention. Participants pick one or more: competitive or recreational swim, kayak, walk or run. Also an Aquathlon ( 1-mile swim & 5K or 10K run). For information, to register, or make a pledge visit mbcc.org/swim.
| ||7 Announcement(s).
Meeting Cancellation Policy
We do not hold our meetings if the Nauset Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Their web site has information and links to the various radio and television stations to which they
report their closing.